The Tri X-Speed III shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and the shoe’s general ergonomics is the same as with our high-end models. Everything is set to get you through the bike section in total comfort, without pressure points to affect the run that follows.
- Shoe Technology: Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer - STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding - Transition: A special puller and a retention hook and loop strap at the main strap pre-position the shoe on the bike to speed transitions
- Shoes Weight: 8.6 oz/245 g (size 38) Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection: Provides durability and prevents toe collapse
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated and stiff
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated Toe: Synthetic leather with toe protection: Provides durability and prevents toe collapse
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Reversed hook and loop strap for easy adjustment and quick transitions
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.