No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's unique X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A breathable and ventilated outsole takes care of your feet, while a rigid fiberglass nylon outsole ensures all your legs' power goes into those pedals. The Chrome II fits both the SPD system or standard road bike pedals, and front and back reflective accents make sure you're being seen anytime you ride.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone - Synthetic leather
- Shoes Weight: 9.7 oz / 274 g (size 42)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: 3 offset hook-and-loop straps