Hoka One One Size Chart
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SHOES ARE AVAILABLE IN US SIZES
Mens & Womens sizes appear in the table below. Please ensure you select the appropriate US size. See the bottom of this page for UNISEX sizing.
ALL GENDER / UNISEX SIZING:
HOW TO MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.