Marmot Grayson Pants is lightweight, abrasion resistant (urban) outdoor pants. With large handpockets and an interior waistband made of DriClime tricot for extra added comfort, these pants - like the Grayson Shorts are an ideal piece for hiking, cycling or all day use in summer.
- Made of 100% recycled Bluesign approved Nylon, DriClime Technologie*, DWR water repellent finish, YKK zippers
- Lichtweight fabric, durable, quick drying and great breathability
- Inner waistband with soft brushed tricot for super comfort
- Large handpockets with mesh lining for extra ventilation
- Large back pockets with wind flap and Velcro closure
- Right thigh pocket
- UPF 40 (allows only 1/40th of the sun's UV rays to pass through)
- Machine washable (40 °), dryer safe (low temperature)
- Normal, straight fit
- Inseam size 34 = 81,5 cm / 32 inches
Sizes correspond to jeans sizing
Marmot DriClime Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.