The Marmot Eclipse 3P tent is simple and sleek with a narrow design and bullet-nose front entry. It is low profile even for 3 people while offering ample leg and head room.
- Unique pole design offers a spacious interior at the front of the tent and ample leg room at the rear
- Mesh canopy walls circulate air and offer exceptional views during warm, clear nights
- Color-coded poles and clips simplify and speed tent setup
- DAC Featherlite® NSL hubbed polesets are super lightweight yet strong, and are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Catenary-cut floor provides a tight pitch; taped seams are lifted off the ground to ensure waterproof protection
- Lightweight, durable ripstop nylon rainfly has silicone and polyurethane coatings for waterproof protection and UV resistance
- Inside pockets store and organize small gear inside the Marmot Eclipse 3P tent
- Light-reflective guyout points help you find your tent at night
- As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint (sold separately) to create a lightweight shelter
|Minimum Trail Weight||
4 lbs. 6 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
3 lbs. 7 oz.
4 lbs. 14 oz.
8 x 23 inches
88 x 70 inches
39 square feet
8.8 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
2 hubbed polesets
Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL
8.5 / 8.05 millimeters
20-denier no-see-um mesh
40-denier coated nylon
40-denier coated ripstop nylon